CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Birthday Girl...26 today

Well its been another year full of lots of creations and personal achievements.I must say that I have learnt a lot about myself and what I am capable of.I have made some very special friends and one in particular who brings out the best in me.Today I was spoilt rotten,I have been so busy I cant remember the last time I brought something for myself.Now I remember what its like to feel like a million dollars in a new outfit and new pair of shoes, I also got to enjoy good coffee and cake.It was a perfect day, just a pity it all has to end when I wake up to work tomorrow but I have the whole year in front of me and I can only dream of what tomorrow could bring.
nooshka x

"Remember yesterday,
Dream of tomorrow,
Live for today"

2 comments:

Sherryl said...

Happy, happy birthday to you!

prettypanda said...

Happy Birthday to you! I should have read this article yesterday and sing for you!
Good coffee and cake are always delightful! Hope you enjoyed your day!