CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A great new start for etsy

Its been a great start to my return to etsy.Lots of views along with hearts.Featured in four treasury's in four days and to top it off my first sale! I hope my dream run continues to build.To the left is my bird cage cushion that has been featured in two Treasury's at the same time.I have used a pure wool blanket for the background and stitched all the wires on with my machine.It was a fun piece to do but because of its shape I had to stuff it so it has a bit of weight behind it.I can easily imagine this design on a kindy bag with a draw string top.As I have a fair bit of stock to get through and a bit of time on my hands before stock gets low I thought I might try and source some leather and make some small clutches and if all goes well  I would like to also do some paintings.But tomorrow I'm back to work so Ill have to wait for the weekend to start listing and crafting again.

1 comment:

Sherryl said...

Love it, Casey! Welcome back!