CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sofias Easter weekend Quilt

I have been wanting to do a quilt for Sofia for some time so I picked up a quilt kit from the Brisbane craft show and got to work over the long weekend.Its a double size quilt made from wonderful Sandi Henderson fabrics.I was so pleased with how it turned out.I used a fine stipple stitch all over to quilt the layers together.
Other things on the sewing table include pretty little bird mobiles,Herb tea bunny's,"Wings of love" owls and lots of cute coin purses.I'm actually making up stock for the Brisbane Mathilda's markets In August.It will be my first time at the markets but I cant wait for the feedback and thrill of actually seeing and interacting with the customers.
Image courtesy of paislystclaire

2 comments:

Bright & Bubbly said...

Wow Casey it turned out wonderful! Well done. Good luck at the markets. I thought of doing those ones but never got round to enquiring lol

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....