CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Inspirations in Print

 
Ever since I have started dolls I have always wanted to make them into artwork.Every doll I make has a story behind it and I could easily imagine them in illustrations.I have been researching about how to make art prints and I feel its going to be a steep learning curve.I am still going to create dolls but by the end of the year I hope to have a line of art prints in the shop.They will be whimsical and quirky and I will be mainly doing mixed media works with lots of layering of paint and fabric.Just looking at the beautiful artworks by such talented artists will have me working extra hard to achieve such a high standard.I love looking at art prints,for me its like taking a peak inside someones imagination.....fascinating the ideas some people come up with.
From upper left to Right

No comments: